Version 1.4.0 (51)
Monitor your Mac's temperature
Temp Monitor app is a wonderful tool that will show you all available sensors in your Mac, alert you when any sensor overheats, and also has the fan control feature to make your Mac cooler.
* Support for customizable overheat temperature - Temp Monitor is a macOS application specifically designed to watch a Mac processor's temperature very closely and display it in the menu bar in the form of a text- and icon-based status item. More precisely, Temp Monitor runs in the background and will let you know when the CPU's temperature reaches dangerous levels.
* Support all available sensors in your Mac - You can view the name, description, current value, min/max value, status and even a history graph of all available sensors in your Mac included temperature, voltage, current and power sensors.
* View speeds of every fan in your Mac - You can view the current speed, minimum and maximum speed (rotations per minute) of every fan in your Mac.
* Fan Control - You can control your fan speed easily with the system, manual and auto boost mode.
* Notification Center integration and automatic logging of all overheat alerts - Furthermore, the Temp Monitor utility displays audio and visual notifications via macOS' Notification Center feature, and they are by default set to be alerted which will not go away until manually dismissed, an excellent idea for when you are away from your Mac and the CPU temperature goes above the safe threshold.
* File Logging - You can log all available sensors data in your Mac to file every day.
* Hotkey - You can setup Hotkey to open the dropdown menu and change the fan control mode.
* MacBook Pro Touch Bar supported.
* Support multiple languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Vietnamese.
Utilities / System
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.11 or later
English, French, German, Spanish, Vietnamese